If you’re having doubts about going digital, here are some hard facts you should consider:
• Companies that publish blog posts more than 15 times per month observe 3.5 times more traffic and 4.5 times more leads than companies who don’t blog or blog once a week.
• Visual content is 40 times more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content, according to Buffer.
• 74 percent of people say they use Facebook for professional purposes.
• Content consumption on Facebook has increased by 57 percent in the last two years.
• When talking about email marketing, 86 percent of consumers would like to receive promo emails from companies at least on a monthly, and 15 percent claim they would like to get them daily.
• When looking buy an item online, more than 65 percent people click on Google ads, according to WordStream.
Did we convince you that you should be investing in proper digital marketing? Great! Read on here: http://bit.ly/2KynUzB