Here Are 10 Reasons To Hire A PR Agency:
1) A PR agency can serve as PR counselors, help develop communication programs, policies, decisions, and courses of action — while taking into account their impact on your various publics.
2) A PR agency can develop communication programs aimed at both your internal and external publics.
3) A PR agency can conduct public opinion research, assist your company in anticipating and understanding public opinions, internal and external attitudes, and what is being said about your firm.
4) A PR agency is “a must” during the strategic planning process in helping your firm develop its vision and a mission, plus strategies, tactics, goals, objectives and programs to help you better connect with whoever matters to you.
5) A PR agency can provide you with various forms of PR training, including media and presentation training.
6) A PR agency can drive social media efforts, helping your firm engage your audience, in real time.
7) A PR agency can develop and execute employee communications and employee engagement programs.
8) A PR agency can can help you develop media relations and publicity programs that drive key business results.
9) A PR agency can map out and execute strategic CSR programs.
10) A PR agency can help you to articulate a vision and provide thought leadership to those you serve.
P.S. Hire A Public Relations Consultant To Advise, Guide And Inspire You!
Follow Dr. John B. Charnay, CEO of Charnay and Associates, for more great articles here: http://bit.ly/2hulma6